Phoneme Word Lists - Illustrated with 300 + pictures
Can't quite find a picture to match a tricky French word?
Need help showing students the meaning of French words?
Want to create a Sound Wall?
YOU NEED THIS RESOURCE!!!!!!
***Over 300 pictures to illustrate the meaning of words***
This resource pairs with the French Phoneme Word Lists and is extremely effective in helping students develop word decoding skills and language comprehension. All words, even tricky concepts, are illustrated.
How to use:
- Teach French phonemes from the Phonemic Awareness Resources
- Consolidate learning of the phoneme with these word lists - as phonemes are taught, words comprised of those phonemes are put into lists.
- Print words and pictures onto Avery business cards (2'' x 3 1/2 '') for easy Literacy Center activities
- more than 300 words and pictures
- words are written to help pronunciation:
*bolded letter = pronunciation
*not bolded = silent sounds
*digraphs are underlined
*different sounds that are pronounced the same are coloured in red
What are you buying:
-- 59 word lists (includes 21 extension word lists)
-- more than 300 words and pictures